Everest Base Camp Trek
Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding - Namche Bazaar- Tengboche - Dingboche - Lobuche - Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche - Namche Bazaar - Lukla - Kathmandu
Duration: 5-6 hrs trek every day.
No. of days: 12
Accommodation: 2-star hotel in Kathmandu, Local tea house during the trek.
Maximum Altitude: 5545 m
Best Time to Visit: Autumn, Spring
Meal: Breakfast in Kathmandu. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
In this classic trek, we visit Kalapatthar (5545m), the best place to see Mount Everest, the Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar and we explore the centuries old monasteries, Sherpas, their lifestyle and faith in Buddhism, eventually reaching the Everest Base Camp. An adventurous flight to the Lulka airport follows treacherous trails, high altitude valleys and refreshing mountain views taking us close to world's highest peaks; Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho-Oyu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m) Preparatory talk in the evening.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,651m;3 - 4 hours)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m; 5 - 6 hours)
Day 04: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m; 5 - 6 hours)
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360m; 5 - 6 hours)
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m; 5-6 hours)
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m). Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m; 6-7 hours)
Day 09: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) and to Pheriche (4,288m; 7-8 hours)
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m; 6 - 7 hours)
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m; 6 - 7 hours)
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel. End of the trip.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport and all surface transportation.
- Accommodations in a 2-star hotel in Kathmandu (on BB basis) and teahouses (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging.
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, TIMS ).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Alcoholic Beverage.
- Personal gears & equipment.
- Personal expenses & medical expenses.